We believe in supporting our electric cooperative customers in pursuing development in their local communities. With this in mind, we have created partnerships with our clients wherein AES Philippines provides financial support to complete the community programs and projects identified by the electric cooperatives.
Through its CSR projects, AES donated the following:
- 60 desktop computers and printer sets for 10 public schools located within ZAMECO I franchise area.
- 15 desktop computers, printers, chair and table sets to apublic school located within PRESCO franchise area.
- Male/female public restrooms to 9 public schools and one barangay located within PANELCO I franchise area.
- Public waiting sheds in two barangays located within LUELCO franchise area.
- Completion of a covered court at TerCon elementary school located within LUELCO franchise area.
- Completion of an unfinished day care center project in one barangay located within LUELCO franchise area.
- Completion of unfinished Multi-purpose hall to one barangay located within LUELCO franchise area.
- Construction materials for the PELCO I Evacuation Center.
- 2 Maharlika-type school buildings for two schools in the SAJELCO franchise area.
- Male/Female restrooms in two public schools within AURELCO franchise area.
- 60 desktop computers and printer sets for 60 public schools located within ZAMECO II franchise area.
- 30 desktop computers and printers benefiting 15 schools within the TARELCO 1 franchise area.
- 15 desktop computers and printers benefitting 15 schools within the AURELCO franchise area.