Guidelines on invoicing are as follows:
1. Invoices should be billed to the correct entity complete with TIN and Address. E.g. MPPCL transactions
should be billed to:
- MASINLOC POWER PARTNERS CO. LTD.
- TIN 006-786-124-000
- Barangay Bani, Masinloc, Zambales 2211 Philippines
2. All invoices (regardless of the entity) should be submitted to:
- Accounting Department
- AES PHILIPPINES
- 12F Picadilly Star Bldg., 4th Ave. corner 27th St.
- Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City 1634 Philippines
3. Invoice countering day shall be any business day between 2:00PM and 4:00PM.
4. Invoices must indicate the AES Contact Person.
5. For transactions covered with purchase order, invoice must indicate the correct PO reference and:
- Material Document Number – for delivery of goods (to be obtained from the Warehouse) – as proof of delivery acceptance
- Service Entry Number – for services (to be obtained from the receiver of services) – as proof of services acceptance
- Material Document and Service Entry Numbers for mixed transactions
Invoices failing to meet any of the above requirements shall not be accepted. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if you have questions.